ANTHROPOLOGY & ARCHEOLOGY
Project ideas with an animated bullet in front of them have extra information.
Just click the bullet to access the additional suggestions for that project idea.
If you find any broken web links, please notify us by Email.
Remember that these project ideas and outlines are meant to help you complete your own science fair project. But it is DISHONEST and UNETHICAL to copy someone else's project work samples and submit them as if they were your own. That's called plagiarism and it's a fast way to get a failing grade. It's okay to do the same project as someone else, or review what others have done so you can make your project better, but DO NOT COPY and pretend it's your project. Someone is sure to spot the plagiarism!! PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER.
• Research and explain the practice of making shrunken heads and prepare a
a model of a shrunken head to demonstrate their size and appearance.
• How do archeologists know where to dig?
• How did the Aztec 260 day calendar work and why was it important?
• How did the ancient Egyptians make mummies? Could we do it today?
• How are arrowheads made? Can they be made from beer bottles?
• Research and report on the types of primitive rituals designed to avoid war.